logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Overlays and routing

From MarkS OSM at redcake.co.uk on Mon Aug 24 20:07:13 BST 2009

Thilo Hannemann wrote:
> There is a bug in the overlays handling that breaks routing. Please try
> the attached patch. I don't know whether it works with the current
> mkgmap, but revision 1136 should be fine.

Thanks for the confirmation that the default version of mkgmap doesn't
handle this.

I tried the patch (and have to admit it is the first time I've compiled
mkgmap myself - up to now I've only downloaded it so I could see what
command line options there were). The patch worked fine on the tests
I've run so far.

I presume I was running against the latest version of mkgmap because I
updated my copy of the code subversion last night.

Thanks for your help on this.