logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] zero length arc

From frmas frmas at free.fr on Sun Aug 23 10:21:09 BST 2009

Hello,

Compiling a map of Italy, I got these warning messages :

GRAVE (RoadNetwork): Road null (OSM id 36913306) contains zero length arc
GRAVE (RoadNetwork):
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=44.33355&lon=9.34585&zoom=17

The parameters I use are :
  -ea                                      \
  -Xmx896M                                 \
  -jar $FILEDIR/mkgmap.jar                 \
  --country-name=$COUNTRY_NAME             \
  --country-abbr=$COUNTRY_ABBR             \
  --family-id=148                          \
  --gmapsupp                               \
  --ignore-maxspeeds                       \
  --ignore-turn-restrictions               \
  --latin1                                 \
  --location-autofill=1                    \
  --lower-case                             \
  --overview-mapnumber=$PREFIX_CARTE$INDEX_CARTE"00"  \
  --preserve-element-order                 \
  --product-id=$INDEX_CARTE                \
  --remove-short-arcs                      \
  --road-name-pois                         \
  --route                                  \
  --style-file=$FILEDIR/styles/arvernes    \
  --tdbfile                                \
  --transparent                            \
  -c $CARTESDIR/template.args              \

The "remove-short-arcs" parameter is used.

Is it just a message to tell me that mkgmap has removed the zero length
arc or a problem ? Thanks. Francois