logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1140: -- breaks overlays and relations file?

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Fri Aug 21 15:40:33 BST 2009

Hi

Mark, great work on implementing the extended types.

As for this problem, I don't see it. With a simple style that
only includes one line type with overlays it works just fine.  Same
with relations.

Also looking at the code change, there is nothing that appears to
touch that area of the styling at all.

Felix, I don't mind looking into it, but I will need a lot more
information including the complete style, an input file that doesn't
work and an example of a road that doesn't work in the new version.

> Overlays. I mean the overlays file in the style-files. Before 1139 if
> you had a line in your lines file saysing for example:
> highway=footway & highway=cycleway [0x123 resolution 20] you could now
> define in the overlays file  0x123:   0x2a,   0x0c
> and both 0x2a and 0x0c were included in the map at the same place. So if
> your footway looks like 0x0x0x (with 0 being transparent in typfile, and
> x being a color) and cycleway y0y0y0 (with y being another color), the
> result would be both footway and cycleway rendered as yxyxyx.
>
> routes... ups sorry should have said relations. Anything written to the
> relations file is not enacted anymore.

..Steve