logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1140: Added support for extended types.

From Mark Burton markb at ordern.com on Wed Aug 19 10:18:51 BST 2009

Hi Felix,

> I did not look into the patch, but does it mean that I could use in my
> style-file the following:
> [0x01234 resolution 22]?
>
> And then off course add a definition for this type in my typfile.
>
> Or is there more that needs to be changed?

Actually, my knowledge of extended types is limited. The attached file
lists some extended codes. It may not be a complete listing, perhaps
more are supported?

Note that there are codes allocated for custom points, lines, and
areas. Perhaps you can use those?

Cheers,

Mark