logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Progressing patches

From Mark Burton markb at ordern.com on Mon Aug 17 00:13:35 BST 2009

I have 3 patches currently out for evaluation:

mb-min-arc-length-v4.patch
  various tweaks related to short arcs including making
  remove-short-arcs enabled by default with a min arc length of 5m -
  could effect any map that has routing

mb-extended-types-v2.patch
  Support the 3-byte marine/extended types - should (if not buggy) have
  no bad effects on maps that don't use those types.

mb-zero-style-v3.patch
  allows styling to be done by external program - no effect on maps
  that don't use this feature

Naturally, I believe them all to be completely sound and worthy of
inclusion in mkgmap.

Shall I commit them? or is more testing/discussion required?

No hurry here, just seeing what people think.

Cheers,

Mark