logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Inter-tile routing failures - not all our fault?

From Apollinaris Schoell aschoell at gmail.com on Fri Aug 14 21:25:26 BST 2009

did some experiments in Mapsource and Garmin maps don't suffer from this
problem.found a place where the direction of the route defines which way
is chosen. makes perfect sense because right turns are faster and easier
than left turns.
Mapsource will even choose the longer way across the tile boundary to avoid
the left turns.

Is there anything I can check for? map is not protected and should be
possible to load in Gpsmapedit.