logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mistake in options?

From Valentijn Sessink valentyn at blub.net on Thu Aug 13 13:40:24 BST 2009

I found two strange things:

- if you don't set --overview-mapname, the tdbfile will have the name of
the overview-mapnumber, 63240000.tdb, (instead of OSM_map). The source
reads OSM_map, so I can't find where it goes wrong.

- the --description option seems not to work, there must be something
wrong with the getDescription method, as changing it to "BLAH" in the
source code will work, but using a nice "--description=Nederland shows a
map with the description of "OSM Map". I also couldn't find out what
went wrong here. I did notice that most of the options have a
args.get("option-name","default"), while description seems to have its
own args.getDescription(). I wouldn't know where the description of OSM
Map comes from, though.

V.