logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1125: Ant task for mkgmap

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Sun Aug 9 14:35:27 BST 2009

On 09/08/09 13:25, Christian Gawron wrote:
> Thanks for adding the Ant task!

No problem. I am going to change though it so that it doesn't require
making a bunch of methods public on the command line reader.

> Maybe it's a good idea to move the GeoTIFF stuff in the extra-dir, too.

Yes, that is the plan.  And then I will eventually compile the
nightly builds against the needed libraries, so no special build
is required as long as you have the needed libraries. You always
will have for ant.

Regards,
..Steve