logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] New splitter version available

From Chris Miller chris.miller at kbcfp.com on Sat Aug 8 11:35:25 BST 2009

Interesting... to me that looks like either a corrupt .bz2 file, or there's
a bug in the .bz2 decoder that the splitter is using. Either way, I don't
think it'll matter what version of the splitter you use, the bz2 code hasn't
been changed at all.

Are you sure that your download isn't corrupt? Have you tried uncompressing
it using a standalone app such as 7zip?

Chris