logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] phone number bug?

From Bernhard Heibler bernhard at heibler.de on Tue Aug 4 14:35:22 BST 2009

Hi Cliff,

I was unable to reproduce your problem on my Nuvi 360. I have create a
map of Ireland using your options. I just have skipped the TYP and the
style file stuff.
I used "Hickey's Pharmacy" in Santry as an example and the Nuvi displays
the Phone Symbol right in front of the phone number. Havn't tried to
give them a call ... but it looks fine for me.  Could you point me to a
POI that you used ? Maybe the address gets to long ?

Thanks
Berni.