logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Administrative boundaries

From Apollinaris Schoell aschoell at gmail.com on Tue Aug 4 02:19:12 BST 2009

don't see a reason why it shouldn't work for a relation
for a relation you will need an entry in the relations file to copy tags to
the lines and then process the rules for the lines
an example I have been playing with for highways. a new tag route_ref is
defined from the relation and applied to the line. in the line style you can
use the usual syntax to use this tag.
you can also use the usual tags. I just kept it on a special tag name to
have the ref from the way and from the relation in different tags for
flexible use

# style/relations
type=route & route=road { apply {
           add route_ref='${network} ${ref} ${direction}';
           add  route_ref='${network} ${ref}';
}}

# style/lines
highway=* {name '${route_name}' | '${route_ref} ${name}' | '${ref} ${name}'
| '$
{name}'| '${ref}'  }