logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] complete list of all mkgmap options

From Christoph Wagner freemaps.osm at googlemail.com on Sat Aug 1 09:48:25 BST 2009

Hello list,
I searched for a complete list of all mkgmap command-line options and
what they should do, but I couldn't find a good and up-to-date list. The
list in the wiki is much too old.
In the last few month they were very cool and usefull improvements of
mkgmap but it's sometimes not easy to use and test them because they are
not known.
I would wish to have a Wiki page with all mkgmap options, their
functionality, their usage and their status (stable, unstable...).

Do you think this is a good idea?
Where can I find a list of the options to fill the wiki page?

Thank you and have a nice day!
Christoph from Dresden