logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1109: landuse=construction; buildings at higher resolution

From svn commit svn at mkgmap.org.uk on Mon Jul 27 22:22:23 BST 2009

Version 1109 was commited by elrond on 2009-07-27 22:22:23 +0100 (Mon, 27 Jul 2009)

landuse=construction; buildings at higher resolution

We have
  19 primary roads
  20 secondary roads
  21 residential roads

I don't know, why anyone wants to see buildings at 18
before even seeing any major highways.  So raised it to
resolution 20.

Added landuse=construction using the "industrial area"
garmin id. I think, this is quite close. I also put it at
level 20. Same idea as above: You probably only want to see
them, when you see some major raods too.