logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] where do I have to use the style files

From frmas frmas at free.fr on Mon Jul 27 14:42:46 BST 2009

Steve Ratcliffe a écrit :

Hello,

>> My question is related to the style files:
>> Where do I have to use the parameter "--style-file=xxxxxx".
>> I use it two times when I create the gmapsupp.zip file, but maybe one is
>> useless.
>
> The style file is only used to convert from .osm to .img. So
> if you have no .osm files on the command line, then the
> --style-file parameter is not needed.
>
> In your particular case, there is no need for the --style-file
> on the second command with the --gmapsupp as all the files
> are .img file.

OK, thank you. But of course I have to add the file CYCLEMAP.TYP to the
list of .img files I want to gather to create the gmapsupp file?

Is there a place somewhere where I could download a .TYP file and the
appropriate style files to produce a good cyclemap ? Francois