logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Error - zero length arc

From Mark Burton markb at ordern.com on Mon Jul 27 08:08:59 BST 2009

Hi Rudi,

> Yes, I have a custom style file and I want to see the platform as a footway
> (routing enabled):
> railway=platform {set ...} [0x0d road_class=0 road_speed=0 level 0]

OK - I have just processed that map using a similar rule and I don't get
the short arc message. Sorry, I don't know what the issue is here. Are
you sure you're using the latest mkgmpa?

BTW - the remove short arc processing is done before the style file
processing and it is only applied to highways and ferry routes so if
the style file makes something else into a road (from the routing point
of view) then it will not have had its arcs tweezed. This way of
doing things is unlikely to change anytime soon.

Cheers,

Mark