logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] show oneway streets (and other mapping information)

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.demon.co.uk on Fri Jul 17 11:02:37 BST 2009

> In my previous post i proposed a patch that solve this problem but it is
> still not observed nor committed. I don't know why? :(

Sorry about that, I think that the patch is good, I've been busy with other
things in last few months, but I should have more time soon.

Also the ordinary mapnames do not have to be integers either, not just the
overview name.  So I'd like the patch to be extend to cover all names.
And it would probably be a good idea to make a MapName object to keep the
name and number together.

I'll commit the patch as it is now.

Regards,

..Steve