logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Fwd: OpenStreetMap e-mail - mkgmap bug report

From Mark Burton markb at ordern.com on Thu Jul 9 15:19:18 BST 2009

Hi Valentijn,

I grabbed the source as you suggested but could not successfully create
a map when the splitter had max-nodes = 1000000. One of the tiles
failed in mkgmap (exception - NET1 offset too big, I think).

I tried again with max-nodes = 500000 and now I have a complete map.

Looking at it using mapsource, the area you reported problem with looks
fine.

Can you load your broken map into mapsource and see if it is also
broken there?

Also, could you try re-building with the smaller value of max-nodes and
see if that changes anything.

Cheers,

Mark