logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap can't handle multiple <bounds> elements generated by JOSM

From Johann Gail johann.gail at gmx.de on Wed Jul 8 18:57:15 BST 2009

IMHO the multiple bounds should be 'merged', ie. all content inside any
of the bounds should be included in the img file. This would allow to
define more complexe shapes which are not rectangles.

It is not a must have feature, but this is, was I would expect to happen
when more than one boundraries are given.

Regards,
Johann