logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Splitter on MacOS?

From Dermot McNally dermotm at gmail.com on Mon Jul 6 09:21:17 BST 2009

2009/7/6 Thilo Hannemann <thannema at gmx.de>:

> If you are running on 32-bit you can try the attached patch. It does add a
> switch to write the output data uncompressed, but it also changes all the
> functions that require Java 1.6 to their Java 1.5 equivalents. Actually
> there are only very few places where Java 1.6 is required in the code and
> they are trivial to back-port to Java 1.5.

Hi Thilo,

I may give the patch a try - but I did manage to get going with
OpenJDK, so the urgency has passed a little. Once Snow Leopard comes
along, the problem should go away in any case.

The maps built just fine, though I did get caught with the relation
splitting problem others have reported.

Thanks, and Happy Monday to all,
Dermot