logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Bugreport: Routing to POIs

From Thilo Hannemann thannema at gmx.de on Sun Jul 5 11:45:57 BST 2009

I see a strange behaviour lately: If I select a POI as the destination
for a route, the calculated route will go to a completely unrelated
coordinate on the map and will "jump" in a straight line to the
destination. The calculated route is therefore completely unusable.
The "wrong" coordinate the routing goes to was in one case at the
border of a map tile, but thats not always the case.

If I select a coordinate just beside the POI, routing is fine.

Has anybody else seen this behaviour? It is triggered if you select a
POI from the POI list on the GPS unit (Oregon 300 in my case).

Regards
Thilo