logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Option "preserve-element-order"

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at googlemail.com on Thu Jul 2 07:20:45 BST 2009

2009/7/1 Thilo Hannemann <thannema at gmx.de>

> Hi Felix,
>
> you say that the draw order of the polylines depends on 1. type and 2. id.
> What do you mean by id? Is that the OSM id? Or do you refer to the order the
> lines are written into the .IMG file?
>
> From what I see it certainly depends on the type of the polyline, but in a
> way that I do not understand.
>
> Regards
> Thilo

Well using preserve-element order this should be the same, or? I too have
not understood completely how types are ordered, but I do noticed that some
types behave differently.

To really find out you'ld need to draw a testmap in JOSM checking all
possible combinations of types crossing