logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [patch] Ant-Task for mkgmap

From Christian Gawron christian.gawron at googlemail.com on Sat Jun 20 20:09:11 BST 2009

Hi,

I've written an ant task for mkgmap which can be used like this:

   <target name="mkgmap">
     <taskdef name="mkgmap"
classname="uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.ant.MKGMapTask"
              classpath="/home/cgawron/mkgmap/dist/mkgmap.jar:."/>
     <mkgmap options="mkgmap.cfg">
       <path>
         <fileset dir="." includes="input_sauerland.osm" />
       </path>
     </mkgmap>
   </target>

The task supports an options file and nested filesets with osm files.

Since it reuses most of mkgmap's argument processing, I had to make some
protected methods of Option.java and CommandArgsReader.java public (see
attached patch).

Best wishes
Christian