logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1061: Don't use SizeFilter or DouglasPeuckerFilter for resolution 24.

From Johann Gail johann.gail at gmx.de on Sun Jun 7 12:59:32 BST 2009

> Version 1061 was commited by markb on 2009-06-06 17:18:47 +0100 (Sat, 06 Jun 2009)
>
> Don't use SizeFilter or DouglasPeuckerFilter for resolution 24.
>
> This fixes the bug where the SizeFilter was zapping tiny ways at that
> resolution.
>
> Also, the DP filter was a no-op at that resolution so there's no
> point in invoking it.

Yes, I have seen this lack of optimization before but had not had time
to create a patch for it. I had the same idea in not inserting the
filters in the chain at highest resolution.

But I was not aware that there was a bug in it.

Thank you!

Regards,
Johann