logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] max-speed and arbitrary values

From Carlos Dávila cdavilam at jemila.jazztel.es on Thu Jun 4 18:15:23 BST 2009

Marco Certelli escribió:
> I think I can confirm what said here. My nuvi 255 seems to learn the speed I drive on each road (with impact on routing decision next time I drive the same area).

I think nuvi 300 doesn't have this behaviour. I have driven many times
my road to work and it continues calculating about twice the time it
really takes me from home to work (about 50 km trip). Using city
navigator for the same route, time calculation is correct.
Regards
Carlos