logo separator

R: [mkgmap-dev] max-speed and arbitrary values

From Marco Certelli marco_certelli at yahoo.it on Wed Jun 3 12:34:20 BST 2009

Hi,
As far as I know the map only stores the road_speed and road_class (not the speed in km/h: association road_speed vs. speed is demanded to Garmin devices or mapsource).

The turn time penalties I tested was depending on the road_speed (but I presume the penalty is proportional to the speed). Anyway it was not related to the road_class. Do you have other results about those turn time penalties?

for bikers, just put only road_speed=0 or 1 to all roads (maybe road_speed 2 for downward roads...)

Ciao, Marco.