logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Build an Italian OSM Map on Windows

From Marco Certelli marco_certelli at yahoo.it on Sat May 30 09:06:45 BST 2009

Hi all. For people interested in building an Italian map (but actually any country is supported) on a Windows Machine (maybe I'm the only one...), well I prepared a script that automates the process of downloading/splitting/building the map. MapSource Install is also supported (.reg)

I also prepared and included a personal style suited for car routing.

If you want to try it and have errors or suggestions, please let me know.

The page for download (in Italian): http://mce66.altervista.org/software.html
The direct link to the package: http://mce66.altervista.org/software/IMG-OSM-Country/CreateIMG-beta01.zip

Ciao e buon Week End

Marco.