logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1046: Now cites road's OSM id when griping about consecutive identical points.

From Johann Gail johann.gail at gmx.de on Thu May 28 17:14:34 BST 2009

> Version 1046 was commited by markb on 2009-05-28 17:15:29 +0100 (Thu, 28 May 2009)
>
> Now cites road's OSM id when griping about consecutive identical points.

Only for your information:
Some time ago I observed, that this message gets thrown, even if the
points *are* different ones. If they only lay near enough that the
rounding to the internal integer has the same result, then the points
get internal identical coordinates.
This is not neccessary wrong osm data.

Regards,
Johann