logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Either mkgmap error or splitter error

From Andre Hinrichs andre.hinrichs at gmx.de on Tue May 26 15:14:40 BST 2009

Hi Ralf,

did all tiles created by the splitter compile without error of mkgmap?
I had a similar problem with netherlands when activating routing in mkgmap and I had to reduce max-nodes to 500000.

But I didn't test it with Mapsource but with my Garmin where the created map seems to work then.

Regards
Andre

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--