logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] (almost) duplicated node issue

From gypakk at gmx.eu gypakk at gmx.eu on Mon May 25 21:34:30 BST 2009

Just a few thoughts...

1. Why not giving a special mark to such nodes which have been generated by a clipping process? Maybe there is own tag for this? Then you would know that merging is not appropriate.

2. And... please be careful when merging nodes which are parts of ways with different layers. These could represent separate floors of a public lift, e.g.

3. Is there special a tag for marking those nodes which must not be merged although they have the same coordinates? This tag could be used to prevent automatic merging.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------