logo separator

R: [mkgmap-dev] (almost) duplicated node issue

From Mark Burton markb at ordern.com on Sun May 24 18:04:01 BST 2009

Hi Marco,

I believe that the distance between nodes must not be less than some
minimum value (can't remember what it is off the top of my head). So I
guess what you have found is an arc whose length is too short to
handled by the garmin software.

Cheers,

Mark