logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] What about a Address Index?

From dom dom at team-oid.de on Wed May 20 23:45:16 BST 2009

Mark,

so it looks like a lot of reverse engineering?
Hm ok. Somewhere is had such a index file, but can't find it anymore.
The download is also not available anymore. Do you have such a index file?
I'm not sure, if it's possible to find out any structures? But I can
give it a try.

Marco