logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Entry in style file leads to infinite loop

From Johann Gail johann.gail at gmx.de on Mon May 18 20:44:40 BST 2009

Felix Hartmann schrieb:
> I assume it's somehow the same bug I'm experiencing with oneway=*
> There is some problem with processing "*" (I think also on linux).

No, in my case it is definitely the part access=agricultural. Maybe it
has something to do with the delete access action.

But I have looked into the =* code and haven't understood how it is
intended to work.
One the one hand it is converted to an exists operator.
One the other hand, if I do a way.toString() then I get for example
WAY: 28337476 null(48.02754878997803/11.391620635986328)
[highway=track,highway=*,width=4,width=*,source=survey,source=*,access=agricultural,access=*,surface=gravel,surface=*,tracktype=grade3,tracktype=*]

Looks like every tag gets an doubled entry with =* for further comparing.

Both solutions could work, but which one is intended??

Regards,
Johann