logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Lower case option & special codes

From David david.tlp at orange.fr on Sun May 10 23:41:53 BST 2009

I don't understand how "lower-case" option works. It is fine when I
build a map from an OSM file. But when I want to build a map which
contains only pillars (0x660f) in a "mp" format (polish format) all
names are written uppercase. Could you give me a clue to correct this ?
Is there a way to deal with special codes from mapedit like "~[0x1e]" ?
(this code in 8 bits coding shows only the second section of a label).
Someone found a solution for roads symbols (~[0x01], ~[0x02], ~[0x03],
~[0x04], ~[0x05] and ~[0x06]).
It would be great if we could use ~[0x0c] (first section visible on
map), ~[0x0e] (second section visible on map), ~[0x0f] (first part only
when over 1km, used before elevation).