logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] What about accentuated letters

From frmas frmas at free.fr on Mon May 4 19:58:22 BST 2009

Marko Mäkelä a écrit :

> > I haven’t had problems with äö with mkgmap-r1024 --latin1, but I did

I use r1029. This pb is new, as with the previous versions, all my
accentuated letters were displayed in a readable way. Eg. a "é" was
represented as "e". Same for "è" which was shown as "e". Now, all those
letters are replaced by a question mark. francois