logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] some comments on mkgmap default style

From Ben Konrath ben at bagu.org on Tue Apr 21 05:06:55 BST 2009

Hi,

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 5:17 AM, maning sambale
<emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> some observation about the default style:
> 1.  Coastlines are shown as thin blue lines, is it possible to render
> coastline as polygon, where sea areas are shaded as blue.  A work
> around I did before is to manually edit all sea-areas and then add a
> natural=water tag (bad data edit) .

I have been working on a patch to automatically to create the ocean
polygons but I'm currently in the middle of moving so I won't have a
chance to finish it up for another week or two. I'll post a v1 patch
as soon as I get a chance.

Cheers, Ben