logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Drawing order when using overlays

From Thilo Hannemann thannema at gmx.de on Sun Apr 19 21:04:09 BST 2009

Hi,

currently I'm trying to use the (not very well documented) "overlays"
style file. It seems to work, but I can not figure out the drawing
order of the created ways. They seem to draw "somehow", which means I
can not reliably draw one line style over another. I tried the command
line argument "--preserve-element-order", but it doesn't help.

Could anybody point me in the right direction here?

My overlays file is:
--
0x12c: 0x2c, 0x02, 0x2c
0x12d: 0x2d, 0x02, 0x2d

Nonetheless the line style 0x06 for example gets drawn above the
0x36. :(

Thanks!

Thilo