logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] consecutive identical points null

From Johann Gail johann.gail at gmx.de on Mon Apr 13 18:11:03 BST 2009

Hi,

I get a lot of warnings:

WARNUNG (MapLine): consecutive identical points null

 I've tracked them down and seen, that they are not caused by the osm
data, but by rounding of the coordinates.

I.e. while importing the nodes they get converted to an internal unit in
integer format. If in the data there are two nodes near together, they
get rounded to the same integer value. Then the warning gets printed
out, but in the data *ARE* two different nodes.

Any idea, what to do?