logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] cascading multipolygon relations

From Martin Simon grenzdebil at gmail.com on Sun Apr 12 15:20:38 BST 2009

2009/4/12 Gleb Smirnoff <glebius at glebius.int.ru>:

> Well, I've broke this cascaded relation into a simple one multipolygon
> relation, and mkgmap still doesn't draw a lake in a middle of swamp.

Hi!

Have you tried zooming out or/and reducing detail on the device, in
Mapsource or Qlandkarte?

I observed that some (many) multipolygon holes only become visible
when the low-detail version of the outer polygon is displayed...

Example: this farmland near the stream "Logebach" I mapped last Weekend:
http://informationfreeway.org/?lat=50.663655772998936&lon=7.287712349115571&zoom=15&layers=00000F0B0F

-Martin