logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] GPS V?

From Lambertus osm at na1400.info on Sat Apr 11 09:34:58 BST 2009

Thanks for the information. I've recompiled the tile to see if Mkgmap
produced any errors but there weren't any. No sign of problems handling
the data. But the resulting image contains only POI's.

I've compiled the tile using:
java -Xmx2048M -ea -jar ~/garmin/utils/mkgmap/mkgmap.jar --latin1
--code-page=1252 --net --route 73240299.osm.gz

Maybe someone else can have a look to see what's going on. The source
file and compiled image are here:
http://planetosm.oxilion.nl/~lambertus/73240299