logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Re: Reproducible inter-tile routing error

From Clinton Gladstone clinton.gladstone at googlemail.com on Fri Apr 10 10:07:31 BST 2009

That's a good idea: I'll compare with the josm plugin route. I have
inspected the route for any obvious visible errors, but could not
identify any. In many cases in the past I found reversed highway
segments, etc, but this appears to be different.

Thanks.