logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] color or other style

From Christian Gawron christian.gawron at gmx.de on Thu Apr 9 07:51:20 BST 2009

Dear Jachym,

you can do this using custom line types and a TYP file.

There are several line types which are unused by default, and using the
online-editor available at ati.land.cz/gps/typdecomp/editor.cgi you can
create a TYP file which controls how line types (both default ones and
custom line types) are rendered on the device and in MapSource.

You can even add the TYP file into the gmsupp.img by adding it as an
input file if the family-id specified in the TYP file is the same you
specify with the --family-id option.

Best wishes
Christian