logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] color or other style

From Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com on Thu Apr 9 07:40:59 BST 2009

Hi,
I would like to produce some map, which contains Touristic marked ways,
according to Czech system. Whole area of Czech rep. is covered by marked
trails, which can have 4 different colours: red, blue, green, yellow.

Is there a way, how to add this trails to garmin maps? I hope, that
reconfiguring resources/styles/lines should work, but I was not able to
find out, how to (or if it is possible) change to line color - or style.

I was not able to find list of garmin styles as well - any hint?

Example: for red marked trail, I would add at the end of the file

kct_red=major [someCode resolution 12]

I need, that this highway (because of kct_red will always be attribute
of some highway) will be draw in red solid line.

Thanks

Jachym

--
Jachym Cepicky