logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Bug in mkgmap splitter Way/ Relation ** in too many areas - mkgmap filesplitter

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at googlemail.com on Wed Apr 8 23:17:43 BST 2009

O.k. - Would be very great if that could be increased to 5. I think with
5 nearly all relations in Germany should be covered (I need 23 tiles for
Germany, otherwise I get errors).
What about ways? Are they dropped too?

Or as a dirty fix, simply writing those relations in two or more parts
instead with different IDs?