logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Feedback: Searchable Addresses (using r991)

From Carlos Dávila cdavilam at jemila.jazztel.es on Wed Apr 8 17:26:53 BST 2009

Some more feedback about address search, in nüvi:
When you select the Address option you're prompted for a State and a
button to spell state is presented. If you push it a list of states is
shown, but it's empty. Pushing "back" button leads you to a keyboard to
enter state name, but any letter you push sends you back to the empty
list with "No results found" message. The map I'm using to test is
generated with the option --country-name=ESPAÑA.
Can anyone with a nuvi confirm this behavior?