logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Tiles that crash MapSource with latest Mkgmap

From Lambertus osm at na1400.info on Sun Apr 5 21:09:10 BST 2009

Sorry that I didn't respond earlier. I've been away for most of this
weekend.

Do you recommend to use the -ea option in my mapbuilding process just to
notice that a map has failed? I certainly would like to know if it did,
so I can flag it as such. Or does it do other (possibly unwanted) things
as well?

Thanks for looking into this. Do you still want me to try find out in
which Mkgmap version this error occurs first?