logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Performance of mkgmap.jar and splitter.jar

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at googlemail.com on Sat Apr 4 11:43:18 BST 2009

Will do. 991 is now calculation on my stylefile2 since 43 minutes (so
time to run has more than doubled). I will stop it now. Get hprof data
from 988, then again use 991 and let it run while going outside for some
mountainbiking.
I hope that command appends data and does not start the file from
scratch when running mkgmap again.

In case you can't significantly speed up the changes, a parameter to
turn that functions on/off is in my eyes desperately needed!
Cheers,
Felix