logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Performance of mkgmap.jar and splitter.jar

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at googlemail.com on Sat Apr 4 11:17:01 BST 2009

Will do. Until rev 984 performance is good (o.k got a bit slower, but
that's o.k.), 988 got intolerable and 991 seems to need twice as much
time as 988. Im still waiting for 991 to run through and then test on
with -agentlib. I will continue testing and update you on the results in
a few hours.