logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Why the map doesn't show up - greetings from China

From Jani Patanen sqzwxa202 at sneakemail.com on Fri Apr 3 12:35:02 BST 2009

Hi.

Noticed that the not appearing map problem appeared only when I tried to
combine several tiles into one. Using mkgmap to build just china.osm
produced ok map.

I had split up Finland, Russia and China and tried to combine that as
one gmapsupp.img produced the problems. I'd appreciate if someone could
comment my procedure of making the map.

Splitted the .osm files with splitter. then used mkgmap with
option -c new.args.txt

Contents of new.args.txt (disregard the quote marks):