logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Restaurant+hotel not appearing in nuvi

From Ralf Kleineisel ralf at kleineisel.de on Fri Apr 3 08:15:47 BST 2009

Torsten Leistikow wrote:

> The dissadvantage of this solution is, that you have to double each line
> style, since each kind of road might have the access=no addition. And
> you do not have only access additions to all the street types, you can
> also have additional tags like cycleway=lane, bridge=yes, tunnel=yes
> which would be nice to see in the map display.
>
> So my idea is, to add two lines in such cases, so the style file might
> look like

Another approach to this would be to create two map layers with two
different TYP files. The lower, normal map layer contains the roads and the
routing information. The second layer is transparent and only contains
additional graphics for drawing on top of the map layer, e.g. colored bike
route markings, tunnels, bridges and so on.