logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Motorway exits and the base map

From Toby Speight T.M.Speight.90 at cantab.net on Mon Mar 30 12:09:17 BST 2009

Whilst looking at motorway exits on my Legend recently, I noticed
that in "Find/Exits" the context menu lets you choose which map to
use for exits (unlike all other searches).  By default, "choose best
maps" is selected; I don't know how it makes this choice - perhaps
the map has some sort of resolution/accuracy field somewhere, and
ours isn't marked as being more accurate than the base map?

I know it's a bit late to add to this old discussion, but perhaps it
might help.